A little bit about Alicia Terry: she grew up in Virginia and moved to Orem, Utah as a teenager. She is a middle child of a large family, which is how she developed her love of people. At the sweet age of 15, Alicia met her husband Steve, and they have one daughter, Carissa. After hours she loves to garden, camp, and help the teenagers of the community, believing it’s so important for someone to be there for them, whether it be a meal or just an ear to listen.
Alicia worked for a company within the construction industry for 10 years, teaching her a tremendous amount about new construction, builders, and managing a business. In addition, she grew up around Real Estate, as her mother worked with a title company for years. She developed an interest in Real Estate listening to her mother tell of her experiences surrounding her work. She put this interest and passion to work when she finally made the jump to Real Estate, and has loved it from day one! Her favorite thing about working in Real Estate is working with the clients, and seeing their face when they find, sell, or buy that perfect home. She is always determined to make things happen, find solutions, and be a great negotiator on client’s behalf, while maintaining the highest standard of honesty and effort for everyone she works with.
One of her goals is to always show her clients and everyone she works with what it really means to be a Realtor, to exceed their expectations and bring professionalism to the table in all circumstances. Always open to learning, she asks questions constantly and takes every opportunity to develop herself and her business. In her first year, Alicia’s volume was over 7 million in sales and she started growing her team..
Accomplishments & Awards:
- Rookie of the Year (2014) – Keller Williams
- Top 20% of Single of Keller Williams Utah (2014)
- Keller Williams ALC Board for Keller Williams Charity
- Realtor in Excellence Award (2015) – Realtors Association of Utah
- Keller Williams ALC Board for Keller Williams Preferred Vendors
- Top 20% for Groups/ Teams in Keller Williams Utah (2015)
- Nominated for cover story of – Top Agent Magazine
- Nominated to be interviewed on Business Innovators Radio Show
- Nominated to be interviewed for chapter in – Top Agents Series 3
(Hit number 1 in all 3 categories – Business & Money – Marketing, Buying & Selling and Real Estate)
- Nominated and interviewed for Distinguished Agents Award
- Top 20% for Groups/ Teams in Keller Williams Utah
- Top 3 % in Keller Williams Internationally
Records for we have done for our ATeam clients
- Fastest sale on a home 2 hours for above asking price.
- Most over list price $30,000 with less than $5,000 in repairs.
- Total facelift for a home under $ 2000 and sold for more than $ 25,000 than was listed with previous agent in less than 24 hours.
- 2013: 58 closed and $9 million sold.
- 2014: 110 closed and $21 million sold.
- 2015: 122 closed and $28 million sold.
Alicia has been interviewed by Business News Weekly:
Alicia has been interviewed by Expert Network:
Alicia was also featured in the Top Agent Magazine:
Joy Winkelman was born in Springfield, VA and have lived in Utah County for 20 years. She has a Bachelors with an emphasis in psychology from UVU because she loves helping people and have always had a passion for connecting, understanding and assisting others. She love searching and negotiating to always find her clients their dream home. She have had the luck of working with her mother in the title industry for 5 years. She believe that this experience has given her an increased understanding of the title search, land/title clouds, Preliminary Reports (PR’s), pertinent documents and the overall closing/funding process. Her experience has given her the knowledge of how to research and find the information that most others don’t. She now have the opportunity to work with Alicia Terry on the ATeam under her wing at Keller Williams Westfield. She loves learning what her clients want and need. As this allows her to best search, then negotiating to always find her client their dream home and get it for their dream price, She is excited to use her experiences; people skills and thirst for knowledge to best assist her clients in the buying & selling process. As she is determined and dedicated to brining exemplary service and exceed all expectations. All in order to make an exciting and often stressful time, as stress free and most satisfying as possible..