Make a Homebuying Wish List
Buying Utah Real Estate is easy.
However, before you start looking, it is a good idea to prioritize your home buying wants and needs.
How many bedrooms do you want/need? Bathrooms? Must you have a garage? Large backyard? Do you absolutely hate stucco, linoleum or parking on the street? Maybe all you care about is a vaulted ceiling, a swimming pool and a window seat. Whatever your wants, needs or tastes are, write them down and tell your real estate agent.
If all you know is that you’re sick of paying rent, take notes when you look at homes. Write down what you like and dislike and what you could live with. Then, relay your notes to your agent so your search can be narrowed.
We are going to ask you to close your eyes and tell us what you see when you think about these questions. If you are coming into meet with us then please print this off and fill this out. We will be asking you the same questions when you come in.
- What type of home are you looking for ?
- How many stories ?
- What size lot does it have ?
- What architectural style do you prefer ?
- What type of exterior do you want Siding, brick , stucco , hardboard ?
- Do you want a porch ?
- What other exterior features are important to you?
- What kind of garage do you have ?
- How many square feet do you want finished in your home ?
- What kind of floor plan do you want ?
- How many bedrooms do you want ?
- How many bathrooms do you want ?
- What are your preferences for the master bedroom ?
- What finishes do you see in your kitchen and bathrooms ?
- Do you want a fireplace ?